The One Health Research Clinic is looking for woman with Endometriosis and Uterine Fibroid to participate in a compensated survey.
- Woman age between 18-45 years old
- Pain in the lower abdomen, lower back, pelvis, rectum, or vagina and menstrual irregularities
- Abdominal fullness or cramping
- Premenopausal woman age 18 years or above
- Heavy menstrual bleeding, prolonged periods, and pelvic pain. In some cases, there are no symptoms.
All study medications and relevant medical assessments are provided at no cost, and you can still see your current doctors. Compensation and transportation may be available for those who qualify.
For more information, call 678-585-4917.