The One Health Research Clinic is looking for a volunteer to participate in a compensated survey.
- Are 18 to 50 years of age
- Experience painful symptoms due to endometriosis
- Have monthly menstrual periods
- Had surgery in the last 10 years to look at endometriosis
- You may be eligible to participate in the LIBERTY clinical research program if you experience heavy menstrual bleeding due to uterine fibroids.
- Is 4 to 12 years old
- Has ADHD symptoms such as increased levels of inattentiveness, hyperactivity, or impulsiveness
- teenagers aged 10-17 years who have Type 2 Diabetes