This study may last up to about 15 months and involve about 12 study visits.
You may be able to join this study if you:
• Are 18 to 45 years old and have not gone through menopause
• Have been surgically diagnosed via laparoscopy or laparotomy with confirmed endometriosis in the last 10 years
• Have pain symptoms during your period and at other times in your menstrual cycle
• Do not have a history of osteoporosis or another bone disease
• Are not pregnant or breastfeeding or planning to get pregnant within at least the next eight months
There are other requirements to be in this study that the study doctor will
discuss with you to determine if you are eligible to participate.
Study participation is voluntary. You will receive investigational study
medications and study-related tests and procedures at no cost. Participants in
this study may receive compensation for time or travel.
TO LEARN MORE OR TO SEE IF YOU MAY QUALIFY FOR THIS STUDY, CALL: 678-585-4917
5430 Jimmy Carter Blvd Ste#200-B
Norcross, GA 30093
|Monday – Firday||9:00 – 5:00|